Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bridal Tea 8/19/12



The wedding festivities have begun! 8 sweet, sweet ladies hosted my bridal tea on Sunday, August 19th, at the Maplesville Florist & Bake Shoppe. The decorations were so 'us,' the food was yummy and we got so many great gifts! Ms. Lori, Ms. Tammy, Ms. Janet, Ms. Kim, Ms. Becky (AKA 'Beck-Beck'), Aunt Kim, Aunt Sheila & Sheen really out did themselves. Adrienne made tiny strawberry cupcakes that were absolutely delicious! I've been on a recipe 'kick' here lately...I want all the recipes I can get! Morgan, my maid of honor, got me a recipe box with an 'M' on it & all of the guests were asked to write down their favorite recipe & put it in my new recipe box. I got lots of good ones!! I also got recipe books as gifts from Mama, Mawmaw, Leslie & Aunt Alice. The shower decorations matched the theme of the wedding- burlap, tree trunks & mason jars. Here are a few pictures...


My sweet Mama

Sheen, Lori, Ms. Janet, Aunt Sheila, Me, Ms. Kim, Beck-Beck, Aunt Kim & Ms. Tammy


Like I said, we got SO many gifts!!

We've been so blessed with the best friends & family!! The tea on Sunday exceeded my expectations!! We have a 'Monogram & Mimosas' shower on Saturday, August 25th, and a 'Tool Party' shower on Saturday, September 29th...then WEDDING DAY!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Time is FLYING by...stay tuned for more shower pictures :)

Sunday's BEST picture!! My sweet niece, Collins  






No comments:

Post a Comment