Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Update!

Well, we're only 73 days away from OUR WEDDING!!! Ohhhhhhh brother...talk about anxiety!! I think we have all of the big things taken care of, I'm just afraid I am going to forget some of the small things. For example, my friend, Laura, reminded me last week that I need 2 garters! I made a "to do" list. If you can think of something I missed, please enlighten me :)

     Thank God for Laura (again)! I absolutely LOVED the programs she had at her wedding, they were kind of like a little book & there was enough room for her to put anything she wanted to put in there! I am so thankful that she was willing to email me the template from her program, so all I have to do is type in our information! With 9 bridesmaids & 9 groomsmen, I was having a hard time fitting everything on 1 small piece of paper!
     I have always been big on pictures & things of sentimental value. I have decided to (hopefully) play a slide show of Hunter & I growing up while guests are arriving at the church. Here is a sneak peek... 



     I picked my flowers last week! It was hard to figure out colors that I liked that would also match the navy dresses. For the bridesmaid bouquets, we decided on...


 
Hot Pink Ranunculus


Lavendar Lisianthus


Eggplant Stock


Yellow Solidego


Green berries


Cotton





     If everything works out, the guys will have cotton boutineers. I'm afraid all of the cotton from around here will already be picked & gone by October 13 :(. Want to know what my boquet will look like? Then I guess you better show up at our wedding because I'm not telling!!!!
     If you're wondering if Saige will be included in some way, the answer is...DUH! I wouldn't dare take her in the church or let her run loose at the reception (she's notorious for snatching food off of plates as soon as she sees it). But our awesome photographer, Wes Roberts (you can view his blog here), did a wedding a couple of weeks ago & took this photograph...

I knew right then that this was what we would do with Saige...put her in some of our pictures! The bow tie on this pup is super precious but since Saige is a girl, I did a little brainstorming as to what we could "decorate" her with. This is what I came up with...could it be more appropriate???
A pearl doggy collar!!!! Since I wear my pearls EVERY DAY, I thought this would be perfect!!! You can shop for these collars here!
     I think thats's about it for our wedding update post!!! Stay tuned for more updates!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tara! Thanks for the shout out!
    We love the flowers you have chosen! Can't wait to see it come together for the big day!

    Blessings, Wes and Meagan Roberts
    www.wesrobertsphotography.com

    ReplyDelete