Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Free Time? What is That?

   I am so excited that I FINALLY get to start a blog!!!! I always said that I would do it after I graduated & had a little time (graduation is Friday!!!)! My friend, Agnus, sparked my interest in blogging! See her blog here.  I got to read an Emily Giffin book last night...the first book I've read in 6 months that doesn't have to do with the human body, and I enjoyed loved every minute of it. If you've never read any of Emily's books, please do...they're FAB!!!

 
   It feels so weird to not have anything to study, I don't know what to do with myself!!! So, with all this free time, I decided to start a blog! I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts, I can't wait to give you a recap of this year that has already been absolutely wonderful AMAZING!!!! Here is a sneak peek of the past few months & what you can look forward to with my next blog!!
      
                                      *My first bow season (10/15/11)
                                      *We got ENGAGED (10/20/11)
                                      *Hunter turned 30 (10/21/11)
                                      *Deer season (11/20/11)
                                      *Our first Christmas (12/25/11)
                                      *We got a puppy (2/12/12)
                                      *Turkey season (3/15/12)
                                      *Collins is here! (5/1/12)

1 comment:

  1. Love the new post and thanks for the shout out!! Can't wait until this weekend and most of all all the happenings until Oct!! Love you kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete